Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cat Poop Pact.

Today, my boyfriend and I were talking about how if I got as into pranking and tricking him as he is into pranking and tricking me, it'd turn into an all out war. It started with the basics--soap on the toothbrush, jumping out from scary places, taping the sprayer on the sink so it sprays when you turn the water on. Then, it got terrible. Boyfriend told me he'd put cat poop in my shoes.

Suddenly, I turned it up to eleven, and told him my ultimate horrible Dinger poop plan.

He has a potato launcher, and I told him I'd load it full of cat poop and shoot him with it from the top of the stairs as he came through the door.

We then decided that it had gone too far, and that Dinger poop should never be used for pranks.

So, we did what must be done, we made a pact and shook on it.

It's kind of horrible that a pact to never use the cat's poop for a prank had to be made, but it's one of the reasons we're so twisted and awesome. :)

Also, have a Dinger picture.

No comments: