Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bar tricks and other talents.

Almost everyone I know seems to have some kind of awesome trick that they can do. One of those ones that isn't actually cool or useful enough to do anything but entertain people when you're drinking or blow little kid's and stoner's minds. Or freak the shit out of your girlfriend. My boyfriend can do this weird gross thing with his pinky finger and can pop his shoulders out of socket. I've met people who could tie knots in cherry stems, open beer in tricky ways, do back-flips, simple magic tricks, are just excellent at shooting pong/quarters/basketballs from crazy angles. I've never really been able to do any of that.

Until tonight.

I have discovered that I can light a lighter with my toes. Yeah, I know, you wish you were this spectacular.

Anyway, this is my last week of class and I have finals next week, so sometime after that I'll do a real post. :D

No comments: