Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A non-Schrödinger update.

A few people have asked me if I was going to do an update any time soon, and I've said the same thing to all of them, that I need to get around to doing it. But, I usually write about Dinger, and she's currently staying with Spencer, at his mom's house while we're away from our apartment for winter break.
I also haven't gotten around to doing much because I got an Amazon Kindle. It's effing a-ma-zing. Except for the fact that I've completely thrown off any kind of sleep schedule that I didn't even really have before I got it.
I usually start reading relatively early, excited to get going where I left off. 
I have a bad habit of letting books eat at me until they've been finished. This is especially bad with series'.

Then it gets a little bit late, still not crazy late or anything, but my eyes are getting a tiny bit tired. I go on, figuring I've got a lot of time left before I'm going to be ready to sleep.


I end up in a crazed state, where my eyes are actually pretty wonky because I'd been staring at text for so many hours, but I tell myself I'll only read another chapter at absolute most, hopefully a few more pages.
This is when the most exciting, cliff-hanging, nail biting, important to the plot even in the story happens, and I MUST read on to find out what happens. 
I then almost always end up looking at the clock when 4AM is trying to roll around, always a little bit disappointed that I didn't end up going to bed earlier, so I didn't want to sleep forever the next day. 

And, in case anyone's wondering what I've been reading the most, it's The Southern Vampire Mysteries by Charlaine Harris. I'm a True Blood fan, and it piqued my interest, so I'm stuck right in the middle of a series. x)

I also apologize for the touch-pad MSPaint drawings. I'm just being lazy. 

No comments: